- 1 X corrugated outer box lined in a plastic bag
- 3 X aluminum pans
- 3 X aluminum lids
- 2 X layer pads
How to load the kit:
- Fill each aluminum pan with food, secure lids and label each lid with a 1, 2, or 3
- Place the aluminum pans inside the bag lining the corrugated outer box with one layer pad in between each pan for support
- Fill out the contents information on the outside of the corrugated box for each pan, 1, 2, and 3 and tie the bag tightly once all three aluminum pans are inside
- Seal the box and store refrigerated, or as required, until returning to your LA & SF Specialty driver for donation
Please note – Each kit should be filled (all 3 pans at least 3/4 full) and returned within 2 days to prevent spoilage.
To reorder kits, use LASF item # 15745, “Chefs to End Hunger Kit”
Thank you for helping to end hunger.
© Copyright 2012 LA & SF Specialty. All Rights Reserved.